About Me

Hi my name is Clare,iam a 52 yr old mother of three and grandmother of two I live with my husband of 35yrs and my eldest grandchild who is 14. I am like everyone else I know am adddicted to cardmaking especially stamping. My blog I am sure will reflect that

Saturday 6 June 2009

Cushions



These are for a swap on Crafting Corner its a variety swap so we dont do the same every month this month it was to make 3 cushions, I have never done anything like this before and I am pleased with the way they have turned out.




For the cushion shape I used my circle nestabilities


For the background I water coloured with 3 different colours of my Stampin Up brush pens


I stiched them together with purple thread and put beads on the top 1


Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Clare, well done, it's great when something works out isn't it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that looks great Clare, well done. I still haven't decided on mine yet he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Clare its fab! Thanks for joining in, glad you are enjoying the swaps too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Clare, they are brill!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

stamp with us

stamp with us