About Me

Hi my name is Clare,iam a 52 yr old mother of three and grandmother of two I live with my husband of 35yrs and my eldest grandchild who is 14. I am like everyone else I know am adddicted to cardmaking especially stamping. My blog I am sure will reflect that

Thursday 2 April 2009

Stamp with Us Challenge


Over on Stamp with Us they have set a challenge to make a stamp following a sketch this is my take on it and it is the first 1 I have ever done.

I have used Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue and Brilliant Blue card stock from Stampin Up the stamps are from the Baroque Motifs set also from Stampin Up and I have used gems from stash

8 comments:

  1. Blue's my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple, but very pretty card. the colours are fantastic, and that stamp .. beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, i love that stamp, another one to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very pretty, the colours remind me of delft china. Love the bling on the flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!

    Thank you so much for joining us on the first EVER Stamp With Us challenge.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on our first challenge, beautiful card with one of my favorite sets ever!! Hugs Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

stamp with us

stamp with us